RE: LF: G4CFY writes off the 137kHz band

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: G4CFY writes off the 137kHz band
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 20:29:34 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Pete, all,

the lack of experience / knowledge about longwave it not only in the ham community.

I remember that when the discussion about a longwave allocation for amateur radio was going on (about 20 years ago) some parties involved had no objection as they were sure that with the given limitation of 1 W ERP hams would hardly be able "to reach the other side of town".

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T