Re: LF: An "LF-reflector" Yahoo group instead .....PLEASE

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: An "LF-reflector" Yahoo group instead .....PLEASE
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:38:33 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1337956655; bh=+7Ao1cxUCVACX5UwseCxfV7JOhFbGJFj4gMOErpQLcQ=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=bWf0iwMs1ppSsNdbokbhZMDQQ7Por0Ey9G9Et8+2AGndK2Cc1BULW6nJJJAc+gPbSIwKJaeHg20jrmsAdHBVmXi7BCNtXfql8eodBtvcAABRvvTtScQdpFOQqBnAP5ocu2uyiJJ1xHWYX++KatIecaQ1ma66PYMeuO1a2KW55Tg=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=lGqRl/Qe369RQ/KJk1Q2DHdhpmqYtD+t3XuRsSkgk7IJ6nySd480VLKrrDMxy5ZioJCFkg97ikKaUYTlnNVv5DzgKUcDanrOrGo0aAzdgh9qcP0y3yyAx5B1K4P0P8RTMpUruxOPdXnACtAhq07lmPzBvmQX8sg0MeL/F7rQ9fI= ;
Sender: [email protected]
Chris,
Would you prefer an open group to have more spam'bots than real members??
that is what the "registration" is for on Majordomo as well, all sub
requests go to the owner. These days one needs to be able to weed out the
"address harvesters" to PROTECT the membership. Due to failings like this
(usenet groups)  I used to get 250 spam messages a day!!  Its down to about
20-30 now and the BT spamtrap get the majority of those, but I would rather
not have them. Once your address is on the spammers list you never get off
it.

Remember one "undesirable message" can trip the family protection software
and has almost led to a divorce in one case reported recently. XYL asked the
husband what the hell he was doing on the PC!! She took quite a lot of
convincing it was not his fault.

Alan