Re: LF: An "LF-reflector" Yahoo group instead .....PLEASE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: An "LF-reflector" Yahoo group instead .....PLEASE
From: Steinar Aanesland <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 22:58:51 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

hummm..an option to ban someone. I think I vote for yahoo too ;)

LA5VNA S

Den 24.05.2012 21:55, skrev Clemens Paul:
> >Do what you like but leave me OUT
> >G3KEV
>
> I vote for yahoo.)
>
> 73
> Clemens
> DL4RAJ

an opinion that differs from others you should be BANNED.
>     No discussion, no debate in other words a DICTORSHIP, hardly
democratic.
>     What next ???????????
>     I can manage without any of it and get on with amateur radio and
experimentation. These past few days without the reflector has not
hindered my amateur radio activities and I do not need to be vetted by
others !!
>     Do what you like but leave me OUT
>     G3KEV

facility. Please make sure it is has no taboo, f
>>         frequencies, modes, opinions, or subjects rules, and no
childish sulking.
>         Another suggestion is to not make it an open group, meaning
that each request for membership should be
>         accompanied by a very short introductory message explaining
why that membership is requested.
>         Then the moderator(s) of the group will decide whether to
accept it or not.  I suppose the same is done
>         presently with the Majordomo mailer.
>
>         And, if that introductory message is convincing, but up to a
point... then the moderator can accept the individual,
>         but putting him in moderation status, meaning that every
message from him must be examined by the moderator(s)
>         before being published.  The moderation status can be removed
after a couple of legitimate messages from the guy,
>         showing that he is not a troll or spammer.
>
>         I use this method on my soft_radio  Yahoo group
>         http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/
>         with more than 2300 subscribers, and, if memory serves, I had
just a couple of cases where a spam message
>         got through in more than 8 years of the existence of that group.
>
>         73  Alberto  I2PHD
>
>     E-Mail ist virenfrei.
>     Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
>     Version: 2012.0.2176 / Virendatenbank: 2425/5019 - Ausgabedatum:
24.05.2012