Re: LF: Re: Re: Ferrite wideband antennas?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Ferrite wideband antennas?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:47:54 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1313967348; bh=qqMyJBoWOlcQ/6U5lSzyMdarSgv1RZljA9EIM6cz25k=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=rctKOCKgvkvqkP8t9QFr7vUZ/hAUoFtqaiZoQuKMoEyj/26fdCMFTrqxnpygm5MXDQyn3tSW3UFy5sEmpd6wyenS1mH9CVKIrgEOnD5ZvB1e1P8NZ3civY6ga7YtE9UdkB6rU6CcfQFcwvydYJiYyZTT+Sekfzq04U0YWd6Tfhc=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=LwPluhBDOOz7MAYrAMY/N686uCS3z3kDpwi2WjRdAk70WkkYm68fEdARzfo/jw1dFmxjdacsehaaQY1YfVOPW2xXK4iOwjMxST9sCteb5vG0TX6mmDXDR19OCj3z5hGI19wEufVGPfHdvOBjgvqCimh9eqKp1LaCLsTXgAAaoi4= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
It might also be unsupported hype !! to judge from the tone of the text !!
Alan G3NYK