Re: LF: Re: Re: Ferrite wideband antennas?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Ferrite wideband antennas?
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 00:59:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I've managed to find time to read it (or rather, scan it). My first
reaction (I might be mistaken) is that he claims familiarity with the
works of Hertz and Tesla but seems not to be terribly aware of a guy
named Maxwell who who only managed to unify some laws of electromagnetic
radiation theory.

Should we, at this point retire to a quiet hostelry and discuss Black
Holes and singularities over a cold beer or three?

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk