LF: Re: PA3BCA

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: PA3BCA
From: Minto Witteveen <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:07:32 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance:x-mailer :x-mimeole; bh=tcT365pGnSy0zK0cxuNCITNYnVPMRA0Gbannk65mkwg=; b=A7zYgRt9F3V5Ke8wj8qg9Zr7UhGakViTG1LHHmpKeA4f/wVQ1cZWgiFSBPK2E0DGCQ GQzX7vkm76DkQHpWc+3RTzXs4Qb4O8RkLz6onDEz3mOP/3LZVu0ohO/FWSwZKqy51/Ay Trk9DPKReWOucZxX3d3k8zvqmEpUpDB7SBaPQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan.

I see your CQ on my grabber at this moment.
How does your ERP now compare with yesterday (during your QSO with Mal)?
It looks like S/N is now worse here then yesterday. Reason might be the loop versus the miniwhip (with the miniwhip the winner). But on the other hand there seems to be a lot of QRN (because of lightning at this moment.

73’s Minto pa3bca

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 20:02
Subject: Re: LF: PA3BCA

Hi Minto,