Re: LF: VE7TIL Grabber Restored...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VE7TIL Grabber Restored...
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:36:35 -0700
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan

The station presently being seen is the Siberian (near JA) station on 153, not DLF or the Algerian. I don't expect to see EU 153 signals until mid to late Sept and they will be much weaker. DCF39 will not start showing up until early to mid October...

WRT beacon transmission from EU, the best time would be during Nov-Jan. Watching the DCF39 plotter very closely. For any chance of success at least 1W ERP will be needed and really good condx.

73, Scott