Re: VLF: 8970.02 Hz + 10th

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: 8970.02 Hz + 10th
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:18:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

When looking to Ossi's grabber http://www.langwelle.at/ you can see sudden level changes by above 10 dB so i assume he used the ballon antenna + fixed antenna, at least between 12...15 UTC. This is the section where his signal was visible in my DFCW-600 window. Before and after the signal does this strong change, it disappeared completely, probably due to connecting/disconnecting and re-tuning the antenna...
You still can compare the signals of yesterday on today on his grabber. The signal strength must have been about the same. But today he was weaker here, comparing equal transmission times and signal levels. It assume this is due to propagation...

73, Stefan