LF: Best SL-settings for VLF ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Best SL-settings for VLF ?
From: "Horst Stöcker" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:05:02 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello,
after several tests in the past weeks receiving VLF it seems that I found the best postion for my MiniWhip.
Now I am a bit confused about the best SL-settings to use for VLF-reception. I collected different ones.
Actually I am running the VLF_1mHz_MSK.USR.
Changing the lower water fall to 11,904 kHz I really see a strong trace. I hope this is RDL1.
With this S/R I should be able to see transmissions in the dreamers band.
I would like to compare someones capture with mine with the same settings to see if my settings are already OK.
Horst

Jetzt informieren: http://produkte.web.de/go/webdefreephone