Re: LF: VLF_transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF_transmission
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:50:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Lubos and group!

It wasn't planned but in the afternoon I had the chance to transmit for
a while.

The purpose was to test an normalize a new ampere-meter.

My loading coil is located outside (only when in use) and because of the
fog and extremely high humidity, it got wet after a while and so I had
to stop the transmission.

73 es tnx

OE3GHB
Gerhard