Re: LF: Re: RE: Full ID

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: Full ID
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 02:29:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I am not the only one that has expressed an opinion about a proper ID
procedure on LF. Address your remarks to all concerned also stick to the
subject, we are not discussing rubber stamp QSO'S. Have you heard a QSO
taking place with each station using single Letter Callsigns ? then the
guessing game via emails Who was that sending an X , W or a P
Any fool can transmit a machine generated bandslip Beacon but a two way hand
send morse QSO requires SKILL
Beacons used on a narrow band like LF are but unattended QRM generators
interfering with those trying to engage in two way communications.
I cannot say that I have heard you on LF or MF so curious why you are so
interested in what is going on ????

 g3kev