Re: LF: Re: RE: Full ID

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: Full ID
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 18:10:42 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
We do not need Beacons on LF this is the problem also why do Appliance
Operators on LF need to deviate from the procedures used on all the other
amateur bands, who ever heard of single letter Beacons on HF, in fact Beacon
operators on HF need special permission.
Radio Operators on the other hand in QSO mode on any band do not have this
problem
g3kev