Re: LF: Re: 8.97kc - fuse for TV transformer

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 8.97kc - fuse for TV transformer
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 12:45:13 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=YVAfDAoDSXuajHV+84u6ESQgpGNKAEyoYhFhtQcxioQ=; b=ZDe6Ave7ar3NQFB2fFnyXe8R8IFh04zGiZ5tO8ldH5mt860IbxjjCX27kYF3M0P2b7 7iI/gLJBsl5HynWLFkNWFGnhJRp49KFc39QQk0iGOLNQ67N9AW27piXlqJNqyWLIaKVg 3wKXyG5aPvcdDOB6hKFX4wkvW4i8SiQqIdWvk=
Sender: [email protected]
Horst, LF,

I used TV line output transformer & scan coil yoke cores in my early days of LF 136 kHz operation. Of course the existing winding was removed & rewound to suit. Results were quite good at low to medium power.

73

Gary - G4WGT.