Re: LF: KITE ANT

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: KITE ANT
From: Dominic Baines <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:50:18 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YdgDtnyCFXjz4lIKiFIqu6WxKirHZjgb8H3e6A6JSP0=; b=LdlQYyTtlVTecIHsBwgClVdlPzsgejK1vzU75nOTRjm3UByUVqEY+8j3OXYlp/lQRe s7dnlVY/9qm61i5tOeGHb3TK1FaKv+I2TVtB/UWGZO8huEJykmNthuaTL2zB1mtKLMtK drSNHIQkSTynguR77DVIp3/yeJ5CDW/fCpBlA=
Sender: [email protected]
Jean-Louis,

In UK 60m is the flying limit and 30m near an airport but I think
you'd have to be seriously daft to fly a kite near an airport anyway.
You can fly higher too.... for permission to exceed the limits stated
above you are required to complete an application form.  Details from

Airspace Utilisation Section
Directorate of Airspace Policy
Civil Aviation Authority
K1
45-59 Kingsway
London WC2B 6TE
Direct Dial: 020 7453 6599 or 6585
Fax: 020 7453 6593

A high value bleed resistor with a thick conductor connector to a
ground rod should always be attached from any down lead
before entering a vehicle or property etc. Especially in Summer and if
on a hill make sure you don't emulate Franklin's proposed experiments!

72
Dom
M1KTA