AW: LF: Ionospheric VLF propagation

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: Ionospheric VLF propagation
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:37:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Good work Paul!
So, we can now even better estimate the limits of what is possible (distance)
with a given ERP and given noise background.
You told me you display an audio stream from the sicilian VLF stn in 1438km.
So, you may know how strong the average noise level and it's behavior as a
function of daytime is.
Do you mean it is possible to reach that station in DFCW 600 if i increase to
4mW ERP?
What would be the best time?

73, Stefan/DK7FC