Re: LF: Minimum content of a valid QRSS/DFCW QSO?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Minimum content of a valid QRSS/DFCW QSO?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:05:53 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=XKnwcUX2YV9pWrJQkAyN7lgiKaYozdTObPBczKPysNU=; b=AgH3xV17+W5xbSG07nPtJWZ51AybBe8TsX96WAvMPgvlmfH3zXfMD6efIZeoAdOASE NuWQLsZ8cGSPFk5h8/glsMQXe9FKz1po6oO+GMw5zd2q6QVbcVURmCKistEhMguuHNsX cSBaMKeIPC1aBFLfoJxqgYPakOWL30kPppoDA=
Sender: [email protected]
I remember having several QSOs with myself on 73kHz.
Once drove 8km from home to /P sites several times to test the distance before other stations appeared. One time the signal just stopped, so went back home to find the loading coil had arced over a couple of turns and burnt the coil former.