LF: Minimum content of a valid QRSS/DFCW QSO?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Minimum content of a valid QRSS/DFCW QSO?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:52:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Group,

Recently i talked to Markus/DF6NM what has at least to be transmitted within a
valid QSO in very slow DFCW. I mean a 2way contact, not a beacon reception
report!

Those of you (and others) who have done successful TA QSOs may give me an
example. Are there official rules/laws about that?

If i would do a QSO with Markus like that, would it be valid?:

Me: "dk7fc/p k"  (the /p may be cancelled but it is "my label" ;-) )
Markus: "fc df6nm O k"
Me: "nm fc r M sk"
Markus: "r sk"

73, Stefan/DK7FC