Re: LF: 518khz - Notch Filter.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 518khz - Notch Filter.
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 21:07:57 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=QkfShf8ACkURJle38odFCUJVqhmhHyL+lCKYX5euyG4=; b=yAxWwNP8HQIM9vonKoHvc2qYFvW1PIC8kzxxjcIyBNYMjQTUhMKcnBa8Wk2ZPvzAq6 k6FRuZEVJox1m8vPf3cI2OUl3kYiPkt3KxQtTHbH/wS+966xveetyFVbx9iEeYddTj1k uQETGtYxOI/mcmdnFMiTcNUUidi2NNA64z0ok=
Sender: [email protected]
Answers to all comments.

It was modelled with lossless components.  I didn't have to time to do any mofre than a basic cesign..   But its a relativlely benign filter so inductors with Qu of 40 pluss should be OK.

Ansoft Designer is downloadable from Ansoft  http://www.ansoft.com/ansoftdesignersv/  You need to register, but teh student version is free.

Its BIG !

Andy  G4JNT
wobbleU cubed .g4jnt.kom