Re: LF: 518khz - Notch Filter.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 518khz - Notch Filter.
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:36:53 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=wHP1um119wSiJfDD9EAqSWqHLOTluYE3gPH1WgZlBntalX1jLP/+71T+qkIfDEz3E6CU3zDGrNk0jvFX1gNPzjIpo7MRvGcalR3NcZxaUberxNGqHEKGNexzFpMz/CXB3nsKDF4TbF5yKjYhwnK9rhdvg5XF33MeBh1Afwt8uMo= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy.
Where can I obtain a copy of Ansoft Designer from, I usually use Addie for filters, a second option would be worth having.

73
Ken

M0KHW