LF: Re: Re: 518khz - Notch Filter.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 518khz - Notch Filter.
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:32:29 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=E9kUr0HAOF/uBgQyWMHAbzUY2MjoWwtItm6pSQ5CWa5ulXCy+eIt4Z66YEMSAbzWhkD7k8K4dnGj7ZcRvUPHRKoMZbftjsJPzIz+b15XTkPXsH2owaCCmuAH1fLuA8hZ/kumXoIrj3Ica7gax83kWo4WQJIPVLVujQtwkeg5yuk= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim ah now that is nice, it nicely get round the loading effects on the
bridged-T in a 50 ohm environment. I guess a higher Q coil would be easy to
fabricate if necessary.
May I add that to the page on the filter on my site please?
Best Wishes
Alan G3NYK