Re: LF: RE: Re: 518khz - Notch Filter.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: 518khz - Notch Filter.
From: Michel F5WK <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:40:37 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Gary,

You can get more than 80 dB image rejection on a particular frequency with
SpectrumLab. The LO on the capture is precisely 511.500 kHz on a modified
softrock. Please note that you have to exercise great care when adjusting
the I/Q balance and that the antenna input impedance *does* matter.

> I thought I could do the filtering within the SpecLab software but all my
> attempts have had no effect at all, I am not really aware how to manipulate
> the filter controls to do this, if anyone can help with that it could be the
> answer. I will post a query to the SpecLab group.

73,

Michel /f5wk