Re: LF: Re: Re: Silent majority

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Silent majority
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:53:28 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
I was kinda suggesting that to start a new year in a better spirit we might just find that the "amateur radio" ethos of "self" (meaning yourself, myself, ourselves, theirselves etc.) training and experimentation was there to be rediscovered. I always believed that knowledge was as much a voyage of self-discovery as one of scientific or artistic discovery. Otherwise, why was the word "philosophy" coined. Those who know most are not by definition the most intelligent.

73 de Pat G4GVW