Re: Spam: LF: LF Receiver

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Spam: LF: LF Receiver
From: David Towers <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:39:11 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Lawrence
the Winradio 313internal or external receiver contains DSP internally and does not rely on Soundcard so that it can be used for other processes. The internal version can also be ordered with IF out and also external precision oscillator input to ensure accurate tuning.
Well worth looking at.
I have had no PC interference problems affecting the senitivity etc, and use Argo,Skysweeper and SpectrumLab without problems
dave
G8SZX  Glenfield Leicester IO92jp
webpage
www.g8szx.mediumwaveradio.org

lawrence mayhead wrote:
So that leaves SDR receivers like the Perseus, thanks Johan, but these are digital, can the AGC be turned off? and another problem if my computer sound card is tied up processing I/Q signals can it also do the FFT analysis ? at the same time. Perhaps Andy can help?
So I am still looking
73 Laurie.