LF: [500] Best receivers?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: [500] Best receivers?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 17:55:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to those who have so far provided input for the new edition of
LF Today.

My next question is what are people's favourite receivers for use at
500kHz?

My IC-706 seems adequate, but my TS-850 is deaf due to the
attentuator switched in to prevent overload in the MW broadcast band.
So what is your experience?

Thanks in advance for any data.

de Mike, G3XDV