LF: Re: [500] Best receivers?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [500] Best receivers?
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 23:02:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I make do with my RA6790-GM , with vlf front end , main problem is the silly membrain keys are a bit hard on the digits , Got the pre-amp, but never fitted it as it dosent need it , No rf amp , Bit querky , the agc action is so precise that the audio level remains the same and the background noise level changes with signal Other than that it just dose what it says on the label , or would , if some one in the US gov hadent removed the label before it was sold ... :-0)

G ..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>