LF: Re: [500] Best receivers?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [500] Best receivers?
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 08:24:19 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mike.
I use a Datong up converter UC/1 IF 144 mhz IF out to an IC - 746. This set
up  works well and does not suffer from any crossmod etc.

Other RX's that work well are Hagenuk BLU EE 430 designed to work from
10khz - 30 mhz. (marine commercial RX) with Datong FL3 audio filter.

Level meter SIEMENS D2155

73 de Mal/G3KEV