Re: LF: Re: Coil Winding, de VY1JA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Coil Winding, de VY1JA
From: Mitch Powell <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:28:15 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Bill Bowers has spent a lot of time evaluating coil construction techniques.
I don't know if any of his articles from The Lowdown are available on-line.
If not, they should be! From memory, here are a few of his conclusions:

Anyway, if anyone can point Jay to Bill Bowers' articles, it would be
appreciated.

john:
I have had a copy of Bill's January 2000 design article up for a number of
years.   Even with spelling mistakes (mine ) it might be useful.

http://technology.fanshawec.on.ca/tele354/bowers.htm

I could probably find and re-post the Feb 1996 article - which I have
removed.

Mitch