Re: LF: Trans Atlantic

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Trans Atlantic
From: Mitch Powell <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 01:26:52 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

I have posted this email before from James Dean, VE3IQ, the IC liason with
RAC.  In it he advises on communication with stations outside of the amateur
service.

Thanks Scott - I had not seen that before - and it is an excellent review of
the 136 kHz situation. Jim certainly cleared up a lot of the questions, and
"un-muddified" the waters. I appreciate getting the copy.

John and Warren : I really hope that you are able to clarify your permit and
operating conditions as you describe, and am looking forward to the day when
136 might actually be a designated band for two-way operation in North
America.

Thanks all for the input and comments.

Mitch