[LW] Jason V0.97

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: [LW] Jason V0.97
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:57:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID094iLbs630294X36
I have just uploaded Jason V0.97 to
http://www.weaksignals.com/bin/jaspak_v097.exe

You will need to use that link, as it is not linked yet from the main page,
being I not sure yet if it is stable enough. The problem is that I changed Jason
many months ago, without taking notes about what I was doing, and now
I find some holes in my memory about the changes that have been done.

There should be two main differences from the previous version:
1) Normal, Slow and Fast speeds, with a factor of 8 between them
2) Text capture triggered by a specified string

The mod requested by Scott Tilley (beacon text specifiable via a text file) probably will be implemented in a few days. The KK7KA decoder is temporarily disabled,
waiting for Stewart to modify his code.

If you use it, please report successes and failures, I need to know what
I have done wrong....
The doc on the Web page has not been changed yet, but the use of the new
features is straightforward, just open the Options menu.

73  Alberto  I2PHD