LF: Re: Introducing Jason - and asking for cooperation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Introducing Jason - and asking for cooperation
From: "Johan Bodin" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:55:02 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello All

Alberto  I2PHD wrote:

You can drive the Tx either using a DDS board connected via the parallel port or
the serial port, or up converting an audio signal generated by Jason.

I believe that some of you are using the DDS VFO designed by G0MRF?
If there is interest, I will write a new PIC program for it to support Jason.
The DFCW keying pin could be used as input for serial data from the PC.

BTW, Alberto, what is the serial format? 9k6 8N1? (the o'scope is not within
reach :-)
The "user interface" is really a piece of art! Wow! I hope it will work as good
as it looks.

73
Johan Bodin SM6LKM