Re: LF: Re: Re: Introducing Jason - and asking for cooperation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Introducing Jason - and asking for cooperation
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:48:35 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Uwe and Alan.

I don't know how often you get mail but I will transmit at 1500 for
30minutes (if my cheapo PSU will stand it!) and then listen.
I will get as close to 137.520 as I can, my old IC735 TX tunes in 10Hz steps
and is a little off frequency, so will be within 5Hz of 520.

If this proves successful I will transmit in the evening at 2000 for
30minutes or longer if required, same frequency.

73.
Dave G3YXM.