LF: Re: DDS design

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: DDS design
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:17:36 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 1/14/02 9:00:35 PM GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

I believe that some of you are using the DDS VFO designed by G0MRF?
If there is interest, I will write a new PIC program for it to support Jason.
The DFCW keying pin could be used as input for serial data from the PC.

BTW, Alberto, what is the serial format? 9k6 8N1? (the o'scope is not within reach :-)
The "user interface" is really a piece of art! Wow! I hope it will work as good as it looks.

73
Johan Bodin SM6LKM

Eeeek.   I'll have to add Johan's name and call more liberally to my web site.
The DDS is totally down to Johan's wisdom while my contribution was limited to a low pass filter and the PCB design.

Thanks for a good desgn Johan. -  Credit where credit's due.

73

David  G0MRF