Re: LF: Re: Re: DDS design

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: DDS design
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:39:10 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>

> The DDS is totally down to Johan's wisdom while my contribution was limited
> to a low pass filter and the PCB design.

What!? As far as I remember you did most of the hardware design and, what's
more important, you made kits and PCBs available to the LF community.
I only read the AD9832 data sheet and wrote a few lines of pic code!

This is wonderful...... Where else but on LF could you find to guys who make contributions trying to pass the Thanks to the other guy! I am grateful to both of you - bet a lot of other people are as well....

Larry
VA3LK