Re: LF: 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:33:54 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Lots of QRN here in North Carolina the past few nights.  Looks a lot
better tonight.  I am watching 135.921 to 135.924 now.  Sun is just now
setting here at 2230 UTC.  I'll start posting screen shots at:

http://www.gostanly.com/w4dex/135kHz.jpg

Will continue until about 0500 UTC.

Dex

gii3kev wrote:

john currie wrote:

> Hi all saw nil last night.  73 de John VE1ZJ

Hi John and the USA monitors. What time do you start to monitor. Have
heard a few transmitting early around 2130 - 2400 utc. I do not usually
stay up beyond these times, so not sure if anybody is
still going later than this at the present time. F6BWO is active at
these times, and a couple of others that I did not wait to identify.
What time do you all normally start to listen.
DE Mal G3KEV/IO94SH