Re: LF: 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:59:47 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear John,

There did appear to be weak dfcw around freq used by markus, but "T"
copy.  Were you on Markus (in the morning)?

Nope, my last TA slot transmission was Monday morning (Jan 7th). Had tried agn Tuesday but given up, no current due to the thick frost on the ant. I'll give it another go later tonight (135922.3/.4 DFCW, 100s on 33s off), which should still be in view alongside Valerio.

Saw DK8KW qrssing with F6BWO today, so Geri seems to have fixed his TX.

73 es GL to all
de Markus, DF6NM