LF: 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 136
From: "john currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 17:33:05 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all last night was interesting.  Thanks to Jim for moving out of
narrow window. Some observations
   1 G4FTC, except for some minor fade outs, was in continuously from
1930 Z til 0905Z. That is 45 minutes before my sunset til 30 or 40
minutes after his sunset.
   2Also seen were G3KEV, G3AQC, and DF6NM All "O" copy at various
times
   3 There appears to be a station 0.1Hz above DF6NM but can't pull him
out.
   4 There seems to be another station 0.3 Hz below G4FTC . I think it
might be DJ2LF .  I have a Loran line .02 Hz below this stn please QSY
up 50 milliHz or down 200 MilliHz.

    G3AQC is experimenting with close spaced 3fsk
     73 all es hny VE1ZJ