Re: LF: 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:00:25 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hello Geri.

I saw you on DFCW today but with Argo set for 3 sec dots, your shift was too
small to read easily. My slow PC will not go fast enough to read it any
other way!
Who was the "1YFK" (I think) station you worked. I tried to work him but
bursts of noise took out his full call?

Cheers
Dave
G3YXM.

Saw DK8KW qrssing with F6BWO today, so Geri seems to have fixed his TX.<

... that is true, but I don't dare to do any long transmissions currently,
because I fear to loose my PA again ... I need to find a better solution,
which is more resitant against the heat build-up during long-term
transmissions.

I surely will joint in to the T/A tests at a later stage.

73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)