LF: Introducing Jason - and asking for cooperation

Subject: LF: Introducing Jason - and asking for cooperation
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:05:18 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello group,

  I have devised a novel coding scheme, and have written a new
software to support it.

I have named it Jason, from the name of the coxswain of the mythological
ship Argo, which was headed to Colchis by the Greek hero Jason.

The coding scheme of Jason is based on the ideas about IFK that can be found
on the Web site of Steve Olney, VK2ZTO.

I need your cooperation to test it. I have done some preliminary tests, which
have given very good results, but a true test on the LF hasn't been performed
yet.  Instead of cluttering this reflector with the gory technical details of
Jason,
I invite you to visit this page :  http://www.weaksignals.com/jason

You can use Jason with a mosfet Class-D Tx, no need for a linear amp.
You can drive the Tx either using a DDS board connected via the parallel port or
the serial port, or up converting an audio signal generated by Jason.

I tested only the audio interfacing. I need someone who volunteers for testing
the interfacing via the DDS board (I haven't one), with true on-the-air tests.

Thanks for any cooperation

73  Alberto  I2PHD