Re: LF: LF Handbook

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF Handbook
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:58:54 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Tom Boucher wrote:

Dear LF Group

Someone gave me a Christmas present of the excellent 'Low Frequency
Experimenter's Handbook' by Peter Dodd G3LDO which is full of technical
advice and practical construction articles for those interested in LF
work. Now I had already purchased a copy of this book some time ago so I
wondered what I should do with this spare copy that I now have.

I was going to send it to Big Kev as I know he has secretly yearned for
his own copy of Peter's book for a long time. Perhaps Big Kev would take
it as a small token of appreciation for all the selfless support he has
given to those on this reflector and in recognition of his own superior
technical and operating abilities, (on all modes).

Thanks om for the consideration but it would have been RETURNED TO SENDER

Then I thought 'Sod it - why should I?'

So if anyone would like to contribute 50% of the book's current price
(16.14 pounds) to a charity of their choice, I will be glad to let them
have it.

73, Tom G3OLB.