Re: LF: ID?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ID?
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:49:20 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Steve Olney wrote:

G'day KEV

Seriously though, with your superior antenna, QRO capabilities and now
entering the narrowband world you could be the first Amateur transmission
received in ZL/VK.     Bob Vernall and the gang at ZL6QH have proved it can
be done the other way.

Hello Steve.
Let me know when you are available to listen for me and I will check the best
grey line times on the computer sunset/rise times.
Anything is possible on LF also being in the right place at the right time
helps.
I was copied on normal cw a couple of years ago by a ships operator/MM off the
coast of Boston,
so transatlantic looked encouraging, and this has proved to be the case.
Happy New Year
de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH

Go for it BIG KEV !!!!

73s Steve VK2ZTO