Re: LF: ID?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ID?
From: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 06:59:05 +1100
Sender: <[email protected]>
G'day KEV,

Good grief !!!!    Another pumping-hand stalwart seduced by the Dark Side
!!!!    Or have you had a FUN transplant ?

You got the whole call G3KEV as above. This was my FIRST attempt at QRS 60
sec dots
so I was **pleased** that you copied me.

BTW, you hadn't mentioned any walking trips on the roads of Damascus :-)

Seriously though, with your superior antenna, QRO capabilities and now
entering the narrowband world you could be the first Amateur transmission
received in ZL/VK.     Bob Vernall and the gang at ZL6QH have proved it can
be done the other way.

Go for it BIG KEV !!!!

73s Steve VK2ZTO