Re: LF: ID?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ID?
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:31:53 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

John Andrews wrote:

Just came downstairs to find the following on the screen at 0115:  3/4 of a Gii3KEV?  Frequency was 135.9219, 60 sec dots.

Hello John,
You got the whole call G3KEV as above. This was my FIRST attempt at QRS 60 sec dots
so I was pleased that you copied me. I also got a screen shot from Brian in Portugal/CT1
I only transmitted for about 2 hours 1130 - 0120 then went to bed so you did very well to capture the signal in a short space of time

73 and thanks de Mal/G3KEV/SCARBOROUGH/ IO94SH

  Appears to have faded out for now, and I have to switch frequencies. John Andrews, W1TAG

JPEG image