Re: LF: Class D current spikes

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Class D current spikes
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 20:57:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1551146270; bh=Ykjkzaa/81L+Hgm0Bpeat7kq74j8zTZdAmEXb5bhZAM=; h=Received:Received:From:Subject:To:Content-Type:Date:Message-ID; b=LpUY131n0rFlGt5BdDDbQaRRmwXlSpOj2qT9QM193MerC2YlX+CDZxVw9mUFKyvSM ft2YvHeFvt+SaL++ygTvwD1G4ant/HHfZ18QngtNJjuLQwlBqEkO1Dz2sSfmZlyibo G3R3CPqaucjEUJV8zzAJI+Vea3yLoaM6aDiYRasnIbHgFMOMtaH8ibOk1cAhBz1pia uf0kfQFQdeoH8azRZzV5YlvpgNRYM28wOxyYoZamBR1yFed3/0EFY7MvbYpp6vJRPq uJYlOYFv1dVDtOHDfJ4A9ykSBBjT3uTP5A07TUcmxr+fp22LkIAj869peX/yPCjKWv qRw94BA+hAFmw==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul

Was this with a continuous frequency source at the input (HP3325A maybe?) and
using a keyer plugged into the amplifier key jack?

Jay