Re: LF: Class D current spikes

To: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Class D current spikes
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:07:57 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xodq9nBVTZcJSiGgyIhFVe4Zvg1sRfqmsi6nqyHrZAQ=; b=DGHNq7fMx/dX4spROKoPW2nrdApL2t6WETkdATfzYB/vAg8cYOIgYfYsPzH8fpzAK3 tnb/nrAn15JPlPHUH+rv6GZO+xn+PyCV9AtcIrilVbm2D55krnb6wDx2Du/7/SDYHxNq bZoNfm/BAxQV9wyBF7ZT371O45gqxO67U6REs8r1TSvzeMa+XamaTrLlzWoQlMkmu+Dc Nts61jvn06OIH25j3ZKedSuSkD1Trj4BzVkSJt1NHQ44VH8pp863U5HjrSY1EAxiXCJO SVk2I+XhmoHfNZI5xzwiljIOxEgq5jmXN1D1xs58LAWN/CeT8k2+QKN8bzg7r4hso5P+ IM6Q==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Andy,

Thanks for that! Bearing in mind i am not the sharpest knife in this
drawer,  would  that  perhaps explain  why the U3S Si5351a output drives more
reliably at 3.3V  than  say the output of a doubler / pre amp (and I was never
happy  about  the  pre amp output level being correct...), and perhaps
the  output  from the squarer also being more "reliable"? Would you be
able to sketch an interface design to try please? Thanks again, are we
getting somewhere? ;)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]