Re: LF: Class D current spikes

To: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Class D current spikes
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 22:02:54 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TsgbLMztFqt2CPe/DeWpPo0CRXD8mlWDXw1T7ABl3x4=; b=OOrA8jpZWmKSua6IoK6KLoQ7fGIRibu8LeZyLT58rsXG+WykQJRncpEbKiVpELnqMk MB7+4oud9BECMxyEd80sgIOInAVIOe1nyU3TtaJ71y/TdqnDlN1aiUvC5eGDLos7rlvs JcZtf4ChslClhFx9xTlR7HVcsAvLq4/RX0R+8PpQdxqpEiGnkQMXpvYy+n/08JpNEQ5F gWbxfcPcJf6jnyPQbACRMlBSXJvbKWNTJkXmBJrEmI2PXSEle39eG1LEAkTJpUc0a8bH BwqjtvQurQTnVQsxaJZobva8V4mSQzHi7K/wVtZ+ntrdXF6ki5E330VOD2flS8uGDhQr Av8A==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello  Paul. everyone

A  series  of  overlapping  scope  captures  at end of WSPR
sequence  with  expensive  high  voltage  /  current  Wolfspeed  FET's
that usually survived, into the antenna and into a 10kW dummy load, taken
after  the choke and also at the drains of the W1VD amp. Driver TS-590
/  W1VD  doubler,  and W1VD amp ( end part of another circuit). U3S does
not show anything like this oscillating end to a TX sequence.:

http://www.chriswilson.tv/wolfspeed-choke-and-drain-50v-smps-antenna.zip

http://www.chriswilson.tv/wolfspeed-choke-and-drain-50v-smps-dummy-load.zip

Green trace drain, yellow after the choke.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]