Re: LF: Re: Class D current spikes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Class D current spikes
From: Eric NO3M <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 08:35:38 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Rik

Thanks for the reply.  This particular build is current mode (choke off center tap)... so I guess I'm dealing with voltage spikes.  I didn't notice voltage spikes while monitoring the envelopes when sending dits from the exciter, but may not have had the scope adjusted to best visualize them.

The driver outputs are AC coupled to the FETs using a 0.22u coupling cap, shunt schottky (SB560), series 10 ohm, and shunt 4.7k.  Should the same behavior with extended ON time be present?