Re: VLF: GOTA

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: GOTA
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 19:13:01 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1547061184; bh=DWN/LTh6QuLxhso/gdNznCTYa2go0L7AhcPIWbh+XBQ=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=YcK58Tud9lCxMeCdV5O79rQshb9c4xcSUJYhKxUwDjtj1pZOdO0S/AMdnJvR2s/P+0ioXHzsMjaCuB583qba2/urg+llbJGbqRdx/xkls/Mx51aeeL9dSI32xZOxPx/r5DfLbg+AYCr7MtYxtaJqgn13LMOMVfWi6b5mBVQsbKoSNLuPg2/gj+3RyY9mT7EeLFNMbN0CvabWcMsmUOvEMM2eAgOI/tR1SwSVxahexCaTymAg1NBNvjehuz8n372Js542ELhUVZ0pYMgEJG68o1H1monTe51KdrvEgnzEjhNS3vBCLetx9MqTfBYS+dU2BDteD+QzxLEGR5433z9z1g==
References: <[email protected]> <CANA3B6V=UBmf2hJcxOkH7p1hMuHaTBP3uduy7rL-=kL5Mw1p3Q@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CANA3B6VefKy=hYMunqXtFJ18W=zB-Dj-htgNNv0=bJivS2T54g@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CANA3B6UDWT69iZtOBgmP+csuU1FvK3nrbY_EpEE3J8JtnqJbvw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA3151334E@servigilant.vigilant.local>
Sender: [email protected]
Attached is a screenshot of an ELF test transmission on 1.6Hz from the UK as received on a magnetometer in Sweden. You don't need

to break any laws, designed to keep roads and railways safe. To do so is extremely irresponsible, and will damage the reputation of

Radio Amateurs.

Just have a suitable ELF TX method, David Hine