Re: LF: Ebnaut receiver frequency stability qustion

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ebnaut receiver frequency stability qustion
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 06:58:56 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, Luis, LF EbNaut,

There are several who believe the converter circuit approach is a viable path
to  EbNaut RX capability.  I think three things are needed at this point:

1) Circuits
2) Identification of suitable Local Oscillator hardware (possibly for both RX
and TX)
3) Clear and concise software configuration and operation instructions for
Spectrum Lab, EbNaut-tx, EbNaut-rx, etc.

Toward that end, I will set up a converter circuit and begin tests using
K3SIW’s LowFER EbNaut beacon on 185.185... kHz with the goal of producing
EbNaut configuration and operation instructions for the converter approach.

Additional thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

73,
Rob - K3RWR