AW: LF: Ebnaut receiver frequency stability qustion

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: Ebnaut receiver frequency stability qustion
From: "Marco Scholz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 08:49:37 +0100
Cc: "'VIGILANT Luis Fernández'" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Good morning Luis,

i agree and i had success just with my FT-857 as receiver which is not GPS stabilized (just a TCXO-9 installed). The only challenge was to find out the exact frequency offset. Easily I compared a couple of OP32 decodes with the result of the Grabber from Markus, DF6NM.

So setup is Miniwhip, G0MRF LF preamp, FT857 feeding soundcard EMU-0202 where the right channel get 1pps signal from my 10MHz ref.

Not a very sensitive receiving setup, but good enough to decode several stations in EBnaut up to VO1NA.

Which you all a nice Christmas time and hny

vy73

Marco

DD7PC