Re: LF: Ebnaut receiver frequency stability qustion

To: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Ebnaut receiver frequency stability qustion
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 11:46:46 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VmzPCHZQeaKrwZ1wFph/8gWa4yxqSp6iZ3JeHrA6ASc=; b=bAqhkUxQGgHBgwxvY8yI5Pg7dPUsSlAzYvyJWsefVSCF+zyld80ZfP+b/CD+nMyVJ0 r4lXYp/Y8e4O4RisE7X0TTccOGWa/NQddmumAABQDJPZq/eYnmIwGQIp/S//LTr6meEG y+jtaud1ly2hGyyu3UZFi+SjWYUyXf1xfwyWmqK144vXWk4Yb3TrHU7ybWCK5V7m3vzR GjVWkC2BDRgY4brKPjJhMPLkyd9R9fGVLczvmEzqfwVOjsJs34EEMMAPKggciDPAH0YY W18dtjE1+FL815rOCcOjwi7a4EVjzCnumu5XgZ917Fihr4XEpu8jcQwD1gdmgcAUUE4K qn6g==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Markus,

Thanks  to  you  and all who have replied so far. I have a thought. My
TS-590S  has this GPS locked LO fitted, would this allow me to use the
590 for Ebnaut RX ? The kit is now no longer available so hopefully it will
continue to function well...

http://www.vk3hz.net/XRef/XRef_Home.html

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]